Monday, October 5, 2015

A large portion of my time this summer was spent in deli's such as this one. I needed to stay hydrated with lots of Arizona Ice Tea.
This is a picture with my bro-god Ryan. We took many cool pictures on the various roof's of Manhattan, each memorializing a different day of fun.

This is me catching the typical flex. I took many flexed pictures this summer and this one is one of the best.

I am half black and this mask seemed to belong to African culture. Since I'm half black I felt obligated to put it on.

This is my cat Willy who flexes harder than me. He is mad chill.

8 comments:

  1. Wow. It looks like you had a great summer with your friends! I also really love your cat. Super cute in the sink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cat is mad chill bro. i bangs with your flics heavy dude, step your wave game up though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are very cool and creative. Judging from that photo of your cat I can tell he is extremely wavy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your cat is mad cute and your waves are indeed poppin. thats facts about the deli though we need to stay hydrated out here

    ReplyDelete
  5. My waves poppin but I'm afraid to show my true self so I wear a wig which all of you fools think is my real hair. This inspired me to show my true self. Thanks Gmack!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete