Thursday, November 19, 2015

Lazer Catz

1) My concept is lazer cats. I really enjoy cats and space and this was a perfect mixture of the two. Lasers are heavily associated with space due to various sci-fy movies.

3) I am very happy with my results.

4)

5) I first used the select tools to isolate the desired images of my cats. Then I used the image adjuster to change the size of my cats. I tried to use the layer mask but it did not really pan out the way I thought. I also selected some lasers to add to the eyes of my cats.

7 comments:

  1. your cats are very cute i like the concept of lasers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your concept is immaculate and well done. I can really see the array of tools you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, this is really cool! I like your concept of cats. It's really unique. This is very visually interesting.

      Delete
  4. I like how you were able to take a picture of your cat in those positions. Your cats are also very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked how you used the magnetic lasso tool to paste your cat in the background. It looks very realistic. There are no messy edges so good cleaning up!!! The theme is unique. You are unique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even though your graphic design skills are minimal, I can see you put a lot of effort into this.

    ReplyDelete